Getting Started with Orkes Template Explorer
Orkes Template Explorer offers a versatile collection of pre-designed templates designed to streamline your enterprise's processes. These templates are not only ready to use right out of the box but also highly customizable to align seamlessly with your specific enterprise needs.
In this guide, we'll walk you through the process of getting started with Orkes Templates.
Importing Workflow Using Templates
Follow these steps to import workflows using the template,
- Navigate to Template Explorer from the left menu.
- Browse through the templates and choose the one that fits your use case.
- Click Import. You can also get the template repository link directly from here.
- A pop-up displaying the chosen template's task names and workflow names appears. As a best practice, consider appending the workflow/task name to make it unique to you.
- Instantly, the workflow gets created, and you can update the required parameters with your credentials.
- Execute the workflow using the Run Workflow button from the left menu.
With these simple steps, you can generate and execute the workflow within seconds, saving you hours.
To execute certain templates, configuring workers may be necessary. The Orkes Template repository includes these workers, and all you need to do is update the worker with your required credentials. Detailed instructions for updating the repository specific to your template can be found in our documentation.
For more comprehensive information about each of the templates, please refer to our template docs.